3 Color Cashmere Cowl (4 color modifications)
- Posted on
- By River Colors Studio
- Posted in knitting
Knit the 3 Color Cashmere Cowl with 4 colors of mYak Baby Yak Silk and a US 3 circular needle. Barb's modifications are to be used with the original 3 Color Cashmere Cowl pattern designed by Joji Locatelli.
- 4 colors of mYak Baby Yak Silk
- US 3 circular knitting needle
- Cast on 144 stitches with color A.
- Work 4 rounds of 2x2 rib.
Band 1 with color A:
- Round 1 - (yo, ssk, k6) repeat
- Round 2 & 3 - knit
- Round 4 - (k4, yo, ssk, k2) repeat
- With same color (A) repeat rounds 1-4
- Repeat rounds 1-4 twice with each color B & C
Band 2 with colors A, B, and D:
- Alternate every round 5 times
Band 3 with color D:
- Rounds 1-3 - Knit
- Round 4 - (k3, p1) repeat
- Rounds 5-7 - knit
- Round 8 - (k1, p1, k2) repeat
- Repeat rounds 4-8 three more times
- Repeat rounds 1-4 one more time
- Knit 2 rounds
Band 4 with color C:
- Instructions are the same as written in the 3 Color Cashmere Cowl designed by Joji Locatelli but repeat only once more.
Band 5 omit - instead:
- Work 2 rounds with color A
- Work 2 rounds with color D
- Work 4 rounds of 2x2 rib in color D