We are now sold out of 2022 YDT passports at the studio. However, you can still purchase a passport at other participating shops.
What will you discover?
Celebrating over 15 years, the Yarn Discovery Tour provides fiber enthusiasts the opportunity to visit amazing yarn shops throughout Northeast Ohio. Once you've purchased your passport, you will be able to participate by visiting shops in person or from home on our "virtual tour." So whether you're local or distant, we encourage you to join in the fun!
How the YDT Works:
- Purchase an $8.00 passport and receive a free YDT bag.
- Once you've purchased your passport, you will be able to participate by visiting shops in person or from home on our "virtual tour".
- The 2022 Yarn Discovery Tour begins Tuesday, September 6, and concludes Sunday, September 25.
- Purchase a minimum of $10 (before tax) from any participating shop and receive that shop's free knit or crochet YDT pattern and entry into that shop's Prize Basket drawing ($100+ value).
- When you make your purchases, receive a passport stamp or sticker from that shop as well as their YDT pin for your bag. Shop at a few shops or shop them all - either in-store or virtually.
- The purchase of your passport serves as your entry into the YDT Prize Basket drawings as well (there will be many!).
- Purchase of your passport serves as your entry into YDT Prize Basket drawings as well.
- To celebrate our 15th Anniversary, there will be a special "Complete the Tour" prize basket, drawn from participants who fill their passports, virtually or in person. Completed passports will be checked at your last stop on the Tour. If you are making that stop virtually, you will need to e-mail photos of your passport pages to that store's e-mail address to be entered in the drawing.
- Prize winners will be drawn and notified the week after the YDT concludes. Winners of shop prize baskets pick those up from the shop itself. Winners of YDT Prize Baskets may pick those up from their shop of choice.
- Winners will be posted on the website as soon as possible after the YDT concludes.