What will you discover?
Celebrating over 14 years, the Yarn Discovery Tour provides fiber enthusiasts the opportunity to visit amazing yarn shops throughout Northeast Ohio. Considered by many to be the official kick-off to fall, the YDT has transformed into both an in-person and virtual celebration of all things fiber! The 2021 YDT begins Tuesday, September 7, and concludes on Sunday, September 26.
How the YDT Works:
- Purchase a $6 passport and receive a free YDT souvenir.
- You will be able to participate by visiting shops in person or from home on our "virtual tour."
- 2021 Yarn Discovery Tour begins Tuesday, September 7, and concludes Sunday, September 26.
- Purchase a minimum of $10 (before tax) from any participating shop and receive that shop's free knit or crochet YDT pattern and entry into that shop's Prize Basket drawing ($100+ value).
- When you make your purchase, receive a passport stamp or sticker from that shop as well as their YDT gift. Shop at a few shops or shop them all - either in-store or virtually.
- Purchase of your passport serves as your entry into YDT Prize Basket drawings as well.
- Prize winners will be drawn and notified the week after the YDT concludes. Winners of shop prize baskets pick those up from the shop itself via curbside delivery or in-store. Winners of YDT Prize Baskets may pick those up from their shop of choice via curbside delivery or in-store.
- Winners will be posted on the website as soon as possible after the YDT concludes.