Toft UK Vegetable Crochet Kit
Get ready to create your own Radish with this delightful crochet kit designed by renowned author and designer Kerry Lord. This kit includes 100% natural materials and has everything you need to craft this superfood. Whether you're an adventurous beginner or an experienced crocheter who loves vegetable gardening, this kit is perfect. This colorful amigurumi is always in season and will brighten up your kitchen all year round, with or without watering.
This kit includes:
- 50g of super soft pure wool in DK Lime and DK Magenta, spun in the UK
- A 3mm TOFT crochet hook with a wooden handle
- Plant-based toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Lengths of black and cream threads for adding details
- Postcard patterns with instructions for making the project
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This crochet kit is designed for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet, aged 12 and above.
Finished size: Approx. 15cm tall without counting the leaves.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm