Every surface is magnetic!
The CocoKnits Maker's Board is a modern-day maker's tool designed to simplify the task of reading patterns and charts for knitting, crochet, needle-point, beading, and more! Made from sturdy washable kraft fabric paper, there are three internal metal sheets that make every surface magnetic. Not only will the strong magnets included hold your knitting pattern and charts, but they can also help keep track of your stitch markers, cable needles, and much more!
Caring for your Maker's Board
The Maker's Board kraft fabric paper folder is machine washable and washing softens the material creating a worn look similar to leather. Prior to washing, carefully remove metal sheets keeping in mind that the sheet edges may be sharp so caution is a must! Once the metal sheets are removed, machine wash the empty kraft fabric paper folder in cold water on a gentle cycle, lay flat to air dry. Once dry, replace metal sheets.
- Made of sturdy washable paper with internal metal sheets
- Measures: 11” (28 cm) X 9” (23 cm) (when folded)
- Includes 4 round magnets covered in PLA
- Includes 2 uncovered small round magnets to hold tools
- Includes 3 uncovered rectangle magnets for propping board and holding other tools
- Packaged in a linen drawstring bag for storage or to use as a project bag
- Please Note: Tools featured in some pictures are not included.