Crochet with confidence!
The Churchmouse Learn to Crochet Companion is a wonderful resource for the beginner starting their crochet journey. This 16-page booklet features over 150 instructional photos and clear written instructions that allow you to simply follow the steps to crochet success!
Includes photo & written tutorials for:
- Choosing and preparing your yarn
- Getting started: slip knots and how to hold your hook and yarn
- Making a chain
- How to perform a variety of crochet stitches: Single, double, half double, treble, and slip stitch
- Keeping your edges straight
- Working in rounds
- Increasing and decreasing
- Finishing and blocking
- Swatching for gauge and fabric