Join us at the studio on Saturday, April 27, 2019, as we celebrate Local Yarn Store Day. We have a fantastic day filled with giveaways, trunk shows, and a local indie dyer pop-up.
Touch, Feel, Discover
As makers, the internet offers us an endless stream of video tutorials and stunning pictures of yarn. However, the local yarn shop offers us so much more! Without your Local Yarn Store, you might not have met your knitting BFF, figured out where that dropped stitch went or decided you actually do like speckles on your yarn.
Shop Local, Make Local
On Saturday, April 27, 2019, we invite you to celebrate your local yarn store because it's the original internet of the fiber arts! We have a fantastic day planned for you at the studio and look forward to visiting with you and seeing all of your fiber creations.
- Quince & Co. Sparrow 2019 Trunk Show
- Laughing Cat Fibers Pop-Up 10 am - 3 pm.
- Raffle drawings at 1 pm & 3 pm (did someone say Quince & Spincycle?)
- CocoKnits Large Stitch Stoppers gift with purchase (while supplies last)
- Purchase 3 skeins of fingering weight yarn and receive a coupon code to download a digital copy of Casapinka's 2019 LYS pattern, Magical Thinking.
- Additional promotions are available with purchase, please don't hesitate to ask for the full list when visiting us on LYS Day.