On Tuesday, June 2, 2020, we will open our doors to you with open arms (no hugs allowed!) for in-person shopping. We also offer curbside pick-up and ship online orders daily.
We are ready for you!
On Tuesday, June 2, 2020, we will open our doors to you with open arms (no hugs allowed!). The aisles will be a bit wider but the yarn and the people are all the same. We will be following the state recommended retail guidelines because we want everyone to continue to be safe.
Things will be a little different...
When you visit River Colors in June, things will be a little different because our top priority is the health and safety of everyone! What can you expect at River Colors Studio if you visit in June?
Reduced retail hours & Mathews Ave entrance
- The studio will be open for in-person shopping Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
- The only way to enter the studio will be from the Mathews Ave parking lot.
Limited customer capacity
We have established a customer occupancy rate of 5 at any given time. Please realize you may have to wait outside the studio until someone leaves. Upon entering the studio, social distancing is expected.
Masks, hand-sanitizing, and hygiene
- A mask is required to enter and shop at the studio. We will have disposable masks in case you need one.
- Hands need to be sanitized upon entering the studio. We will have a hand sanitizer station for you.
- High touch surfaces will be sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- The register area will be wiped down between every transaction.
- River Colors staff will be conducting self-temperature checks at home before shifts, and we've asked employees to remain at home if they are experiencing symptoms.
- We ask that customers kindly stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, etc.
Suspension of in-person help and classes
For the time being, in-person knitting and crochet help and classes continue to be suspended. We are working through this aspect of the studio and will hopefully have a solution very soon.
Suspension of social gatherings
For the time being, we will not host social gatherings at the studio.
We've moved the knitting needles
We've removed the knitting needles from the studio floor. If you need to purchase needles, please ask us to get them for you.
We continue to offer yarn winding services on yarn purchased at River Colors Studio. However, instead of waiting for your yarn to be wound inside the studio, you will need to leave it with us and come back to pick it up when we are finished winding. We need to reserve the space during shopping hours.
Our in-store return policy will remain the same but you must realize the return will not take place for 72 hours after you have brought it in. Include your receipt, name, email address, and phone number in a sealed bag and drop it into our return quarantine box. In-store returns will be accepted 90 days from the date of purchase with the receipt. For your safety and ours, returned merchandise will be quarantined for 72 hours before it is handled.
Preferred payment methods
We encourage you to pay by either credit card or Apple Pay.
Not ready to shop in person?
We understand because everyone has their own comfort level and we just want you to feel safe and remain healthy.
- You can order online and have your items shipped to you or schedule a curbside pick-up (available during our studio retail hours).
- You can order by phone (216) 228-9276 and have your items shipped to you or schedule a curbside pick-up (available during our studio retail hours).
- Our standard shipping carrier is USPS and we offer free shipping on orders totaling $100.00 or more (for Continental USA customers only). Orders under $100.00 will ship at a flat rate of $5.00. Orders ship within 24 to 48 hours (if not sooner!).