Make SOAR (stop, open, align and restore) Mindfulness Meditation a part of your daily life. Learn how to reduce stress, anxiety, improve your focus, break addictive behaviors in this 6 class series for both beginner and experienced meditators.
Your mindfulness instructor, Eliza Wing, is an experienced meditator with an almost 20-year practice. She is trained in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) which is the gold standard for secular mindfulness training. For more information on SOAR Mindfulness, please visit soarmindfulness.com.
During the SOAR Mindfulness Meditation Class Series you will learn:
- The foundations of mindfulness.
- How to incorporate mindfulness into your life.
- How to establish and keep a daily practice.
- Formal and informal mindfulness practice.
Come see how SOAR Mindfulness Meditation practice can:
- Reduce Stress
- Stop Addictive Behaviors
- Moderate Reactivity
- Decrease Anxiety
- Increase Focus
- And more!
* Returning students may drop in for $15 please check in at the front desk the day of your drop in.
||April 9, 16, 23, 30 and May 7 & 14, 2019
||6:00 pm - 7:30 pm