A modern gauge ruler!
Gone are the days of a traditional rectangular needle gauge. Let us introduce you to the new kid on the block, the CocoKnits Needle Gauge. This tiny tool is small in size but packs a big punch with its ability to measure needles ranging in sizes US 0-15. Julie Weisenberger was inspired to design a needle gauge ruler that would be similar in fashion as those used by a jeweler to measure diamonds. Not only is this tool's design unique, but the material is also too! It's made from PLA, a 100% biodegradable, plant-based plastic substitute.
- Each disc is imprinted in both US and mm needle sizes from US 0-15 / 2-10 mm
- Overall size (closed) is approximately 1" diameter X 1.5" high (2.5 cm X 4 cm)
- Discs click into place with tiny magnets embedded on the underside.
- Discs are made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid. It is 100% biodegradable and contains no plastic.
- Discs are in an array of rainbow colors created to bring joy to your day and a smile to your face!
- Discs are arranged in ROYGBV - the beginning disc color is random. The color order varies for each needle gauge and cannot be chosen when ordered.
- If your needle gauge accidentally gets wet, dry it off, then fan out the discs so they don't become stuck together as they dry. If this happens, you should be able to force them apart again, but best to let them dry separately if possible
- Extremely humid conditions can affect the material. To return it to its pre-humid state, keep it in a temperate, drier area for 24-48 hours and allow it to acclimate with discs fanned out.