Luxury weekend knitting!
Treat yourself to a little luxury by casting on the Blue Sky Fibers Lexington Cowl. Knit in the round, this knitwear accessory uses the linen stitch and a beautiful three-color palette of Blue Sky Metalico (50% Baby Alpaca, 50% Silk; 50g/147yds). If you're an advanced beginner knitter that likes to keep your stitches interesting, the Lexington Cowl Kit is for you!
- Suggested gauge: In linen stitch, 34 sts, and 60 rows = 4″
- Suggested needle size: Size 4 (3.5mm) 24″ circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Finished measurements: circumference 24" / height 16 ¼”
- 2 skeins Metalico 1616 Sandstone
- 2 skeins Metalico 1635 Turquoise
- 2 skeins Metalico 1631 Jade
- Lexington Cowl knitting pattern