Knit with confidence!
The Churchmouse Learn to Knit Companion is a wonderful resource for the beginner starting their knitting journey. This 16-page booklet features over 120 instructional photos and clear written instructions that allow you to simply follow the steps to knitting success!
Includes photo & written tutorials for:
- Choosing and preparing your yarn
- Two ways to cast on
- The knit stitch and the purl stitch for both "pickers" and "throwers"
- Changing from knit stitch to purl stitch in the same row
- Getting a dropped stitch back on the needle
- Binding off
- Increasing and decreasing
- Finishing and blocking
- Swatching for gauge and fabric