Now Taking Pre-Orders!
Laine Magazine, Issue 11 is making its way to the studio and we are thrilled to offer you the chance to reserve your copy through pre-order. The official release date for Issue 11 is May 7, 2021. Pre-orders placed will ship after this date along with any other items purchased with the pre-order.
A collection of beauty and grace!
Laine Magazine, Issue 11: Marjoram presents the same fashionable nordic knitwear designs while showcasing their layout. This issue treats you to 11 knitting patterns from 10 designers that once knit will easily become staples in your handmade wardrobe.
Designers featured in this issue:
Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
Included in this issue:
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- An interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns
- An article about the knitting app Knitrino
- An article about Yarningham yarn festival
- An article about knitting and cognitive skills
- Seasonal recipes, book reviews, and Laine favorites