Now Taking Pre-Orders
Laine Magazine, Issue 10: Rooted is making its way to the studio and we are thrilled to offer you the chance to reserve your copy through pre-order. The official release date for Issue 10 is Friday, December 11, 2020. Pre-orders placed will ship after this date along with any other items purchased with the pre-order.
Curbside pick-up pre-order: During the checkout process, you will be prompted to schedule a pick-up appointment prior to the actual release date of this publication. Please go ahead and schedule your pick-up as directed and we will cancel this scheduled appointment once your paid order is received. On Friday, December 11, 2020, we will give you a call to let you know your pre-order is ready for curbside pick-up and get a time scheduled for you.
A collection of beauty and grace!
After a much-needed break, Laine returns looking well-rested and refreshed! Laine Magazine, Issue 10: Rooted presents the same fashionable nordic knitwear designs while showcasing a new layout. This issue treats you to 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers that once knit will easily become staples in your handmade wardrobe. This issue of Laine Magazine was shot at the Frantsila Herb Farm in Finland.
Issue 10, Rooted Includes:
- 148 pages
- 12 knitting patterns from the following designers: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki, and Sylvia Watts-Cherry
- An interview with Denise Bayron
- An article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- An article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- A column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- Seasonal recipes
- Book reviews
- Laine favorites section
- Please note that this magazine does not provide a digital download code as it is only available in physical format.