Perfect for the new knitter!
During this two-session class, you will use a circular needle and a set of double points to knit this quick, fun, stylish hat. This class is perfect for the new knitter, someone that is returning to the craft of knitting or someone that is looking to increase their project possibilities!
*Students will receive a 10% discount on class materials.
- How to read a knitting pattern.
- How to join in the round without twisting.
- How to work in the round.
- How to decrease in the round and use double points when needed.
- How to purl in the round.
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (both days)
Skill Level: Students need to know how to cast on and work the knit stitch.
Materials Needed: 1 skein Malabrigo Mecha, 16" US 11 circular needle, 1 set US 11 DPNs