A knitwear collaboration!
Interpretations, Volume 6 is a knitwear collaboration between popular designers Joji Locatelli and Veera Välimäki. This issue features 12 garment and accessory knitting patterns that showcase a variety of yarns in a monochromatic color palette. Includes digital download – a Ravelry download code will come with your book. The beautiful photographs were taken in the Gothic Quarter, Barcelona.
- Connection: Frozen Fields & Community Tunic
- Courage: Moonquake / Resolute Wrap
- Glee: Wintergate Beanie / Moonlight
- Rapture: Smoke & Amber / Ravishing
- Scale: Saltwater Coat / Evolve
- Silence: Hidden / Understated